How can I be involved?
To make a project like The Noise Devizes happen, we need lots of people doing lots of different things!
On both Saturday and Sunday we will need various teams of people, as well as those going out to work on the projects, and if you'd like to be included in one of these please let us know.
- We will need a small team to serve a breakfast snack to the teams of volunteers as they prepare to leave at 9am each day.
- We'll need a few people to man the help desk - answering queries from volunteer teams, liaising re rubbish collection, co-ordinating the delivery of tools to sites etc.
- On Saturday, we're hoping to host a community tea, so need people to help prepare and serve
- On Sunday, we're holding a community fun afternoon - and we'll need people to man the bouncy castles and side shows, facepaint, supervise football and serve refreshments.
- On both days, we'll need a few people to clear up at the various sites - collecting tools and making sure the jobs are finished.
- On Sunday we'll be gathering back at St James' at the end of the day for a shared meal and need a small catering team to prepare that.
But don't worry if you don't have a particular preference - we'll find plenty for you to do!